1. The Killer Dueling Pianos will provide all necessary equipment for your special day including pianos, sound system, lights, song request slips, pencils… everything :-) Ryan Bueter, CEO of The Killer Dueling Pianos will also bring his guitar and drum loops to really get the party going!
2. The Killer Dueling Pianos can also bring along a live drummer for an additional charge, but trust us when we say we have performed hundreds of events with packed dance floors with our standard set up.
3. The Killer Dueling Pianos are happy to emcee your wedding reception - making all announcements, hosting first dances, grand entrance, cake cutting, bouquet toss, all of it, (but please submit a timeline and relevant info 24 hours before the big day!).
4. The Killer Dueling Pianos are also able to provide DJ Services for cocktail hour and dinner, or post piano show music for no extra charge. There's no point to hiring a DJ with us, we do it all with flashy lights and everything :-).
5. The Killer Dueling Pianos will also provide a wireless microphone for guest speeches by best man, maid of honor, parents, whomever wants to share some thoughts or memories.
6. The Killer Dueling Pianos are fully insured (very important), fully licensed, and members of The Better Business Bureau. Your venue may require us to put them down as an "Added Insured" on our policy. This is not a problem and we are happy to do so.